If you still have questions regarding our telemedicine services and your appointment, the team at VirtualMDSpecialists is here to help ensure all patients experience an excellent level of care. Visit our website or contact us with your questions or concerns
Telemedicine is the use of video, telephone, and smartphone technologies to provide virtual appointments that connect health care providers with patients. With VirtualMDSpecialist, you will have convenient and personalized access to a board-certified medical specialist.
Patients can experience personalized, convenient, high-quality, and accessible care through telemedicine. Through VirtualMDSpecialists, you have access to specialists at your fingertips for a fraction of the cost. Further, there are no wait times and you can consult with your specialist at the comfort of your home and on your schedule.
Yes, VirtualMDSpecialists is trusted, secure, and fully HIPAA compliant.
VirtualMDSpecialists makes it easy and fast to receive care. Getting started is totally free, and you will only be charged after you find a physician and schedule your appointment. Our initial virtual meeting is just $79. Appointments made after the initial virtual meeting will be billed to your insurance. You will owe any applicable copays and/or deductibles.
VirtualMDSpecialists accepts most credit and debit cards.
- Fill out the online form with your contact information, preferred date, and reason for visit. Upon receiving your form, our team of care specialists will reach out to you to schedule your virtual meeting.
- After your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an emailed link to access the secure and fully HIPAA compliant online platform.
- Log in to the telemedicine platform 30 minutes before your appointment to ensure all patient in-take forms, previous radiographic reports, medical history, and consent forms have been uploaded and received. You will also be taken to a payment link before meeting your physician.
Most technologies with video capabilities and internet access will allow you to successfully connect to your specialist. Whether you use your phone, computer, or tablet, we recommend using the device that you got most recently – chances are the webcam is higher quality.
There are a few ways to prepare for your appointment. If you have any questions, please reach out. Our care team is happy to help address any of your concerns and ensure you have an effective and successful appointment.
- Technology: Ensure you have access to the right technology and internet service. Run a test call, practice accessing the appointment, and log-in five minutes prior to your appointment to ensure a successfully connection.
- Environment: If possible, conduct your virtual appointment in a quiet, calm, safe environment. For privacy and comfort, choose a space that is well-lit and distraction-free.